Saturday, August 6, 2011

Been a while. . .

Wow. I fail at blogging. Anyway, since I last posted just under a year ago, I have moved to Utah. I live in a city in Northern Utah, practically in Idaho. I've done a ton of roadtripping around here - there's so much to see and so little time! I'm moving in October when my position ends, but I don't have a destination in mind.

I think I'll do some "update" blog posts, but a quick overview of my travels since last August:
-late September was the crazy 23 hour road trip to UT by myself as I moved across the west
-early November I went to a VISTA orientation in Salem Oregon
- Thanksgiving I went back to Salem to hang with family
- in late December, early January I was home with family and it was gooood
- in late January my roommate and I drove to Jackson, WY to see the Alonzo King's LINES ballet
- in February, I drove back to Jackson to go to a Crooked Still concert, which was pretty amazing
- in May I went to Idaho to see my sister (who was visiting there from Portland)
- I also went to Bryce, Capitol Reef, Zion, and Escalante National Parks/Monument - amazing amazing amazing.
- in June I went home again (home again, jiggity jig) and had a blast
- for the 4th I went to Seattle with my roommate
- In late july, my roommate and I went to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone - impressive

And in a week, we leave for Portland, and then Eugene, and then a massive roadtrip that will include Crater Lake, Glacier, and Canada! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment