Saturday, January 24, 2009


Well, here's an old-style map of Melbourne and the surrounding area. I'll be staying more or less where the red near "Melbourne" is darkest. I am going to be living in the Old Village Student Apartments. I will have one roommate, and I will find out my exact apartment and my roommate when I arrive in Melbourne. That part is a little bit nerve-wracking, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
I'm getting excited to head out, though I haven't even begun to pack. Thats probably one of the hardest parts - I have to pack for an entirely different set of seasons. Its summer there, and will be in the eighties most likely when I arrive. While from the frozen tundra of the twin cities that sounds lovely, I also have to find all my summer and fall clothes, since I doubt I'll be needing my winter gear! I'm starting the shopping for things I'll need next week, and my list is starting to get pretty long. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment